Having a terrible time. I’ve been troubleshooting health issues, so I’d just like to write this right here (I don’t want to open up another WordPress instance for this; but I just might), and, after about 5-7 days of not taking Allegra and getting my will to live back, I woke up after a long nap and I couldn’t breathe due to post nasal drip. So, I caved, and took half an Allegra-24.
Within an hour, while I could breathe well again, the following things happened:
- I began to overheat. Allegra, for whatever reason, turns my ability to sweat, OFF. Holy shit is this dangerous. I’m currently underneath a fan, shirtless. It’s keeping me alive.
- Nausea. Sometimes, it comes in waves. I thought this was because my blood sugar was incredibly high. Nope.
- Feeling like shit after eating. Again, I thought that I was getting Diabetes. Nope: Allegra!
- Feelings of hopelessness; depression; feeling slightly suicidal. (???)
- Irritability; anger, probably because I feel so bad; and, I’ve lost the desire to have fun. I cannot ‘feel’ ‘fun’ anymore. I just feel terrible. Maybe it’s because I feel so depressed and hopeless and icky, that I cannot enjoy things (because I feel slightly sick).
- I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A FEVER. The top of my head goes up to 100.3 F (!), sometimes more; probably because I cannot adequately cool myself, any longer. And, I have chills on the left side of my body; and I have an increased ability to feel heat and cold. Like: when I take Allegra? I can sense drafts and pinpoint exactly where any minor heat is coming from. My tummy also feels hot inside.
I’m going to look into getting more allergy shots. Already, I’ve overcome my allergy to grass, and maybe even dust, my big two ones. If I could get a cat dander allergy shot, maybe I could even have a kitty! c:
But yeah. Allegra makes me feel like shit—
OH YEAH HERE’S THE BIG ONE.
- WITHIN AN HOUR OF TAKING ALLEGRA, MY EYES DRY UP TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN ONLY SEE A FEW FEET WITHOUT MY GLASSES.
I have perfect vision… when my eyes are wet. I can see better, and further, without my glasses, right after I put my eye drops in.
With Allegra, and with my glasses, it is a trouble to even see.
That’s right: I got glasses because Allegra fucked up my eyes so bad I thought I was going blind.
This medication suuuuuuuucks!
A couple of other things:
This is why the book has taken so long to come out. Recently, I’ve started working on it, again, after feeling like I had just overcome a long, mysterious ‘illness’. It was fucking Allegra.
This shit has made me feel so bad that I didn’t really feel like working on anything. I was depressed; and I felt terrible. Like, something was wrong with my insides. And the anger and depression worked overtime to make it incredibly difficult to focus. I was thinking of getting on ADHD medication, just to try to overcome this.
It was fucking Allegra.
Fuck you, Allegra … developers.
Here’s another one: THIS IS WHY I KEEP LOSING MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT
WHAT IS THIS FUCKING MEDICATION